At Sherwood Park Garage Doors, our technicians can service, adjust and replace garage door springs efficiently and effectively. A garage door spring is the most vital component of a door that fails over the time. They exert a lot of pressure to lift the door and bear constant tension. A broken spring generally happens at the most inopportune times like when you are driving to work or taking your kids to school. But, we won't let these small issues disrupt your daily routine. That's why, we offer professional, quick and same day service for both our residential and commercial clients.
Our service vans are fully stocked with premium quality garage door parts that help us perform every repair job on the spot. We ensure that the spring is replaced or repaired in a timely manner so that you can get a smooth operational door again. Our services are cost-effective and reliable. We are a 24/7 business, so you can call us any time – in the middle of the night or early morning.How to diagnose a broken spring:
- Door seems very heavy when open by hand
- Door only opens about 2” when opened with an opener
- The torsion spring has a break in the middle
- Garage door installation, replacement and repair services
- Licensed, bonded and insured technicians
- Garage door spring repair
- Extension and torsion spring repair and replacement
- Fix any make and model of garage door within your budget
- 24/7 emergency services available
- Installing replacement panels
- Top-notch garage door maintenance
- Overhead garage door springs
- Broken hinge replacement
- Diagnosing and repairing malfunctioning sensors
- And More...
If you find your garage door spring broken, don't panic, just call Sherwood Park Garage Doors. Garage door spring replacement is impossible without the proper tools and technical skills. Our trained technicians will replace the springs quickly and efficiently. Whether it's extension springs, galvanized springs, torsion springs, overhead door springs, and oil tempered springs, we can replace them all. We strive to provide you complete satisfaction with our services. We promise to get your door back in working position quickly and reasonably.
No matter what type of garage door or spring system you may have in your home or business, our garage door specialists in Sherwood Park can handle them all. We treat your property as our own and work on it with the same care and attention as we will do in our own.